Monday, November 12, 2007

Bean, Bean the Drama Queen

Lately Bean has been crying off and on when I put her down. For instance, when she wakes up in the morning, she wants to be held and held and held....but sometimes a momma has things to do! So the other day, I set her down, and she cried. I knew that once she distracted herself with a toy or a book she'd be fine. So I got to work on my laptop, watching her out of the corner of my eye. She stopped crying, got up, and walked past me and into the bathroom. She loves to open the drawers and play with the brushes and combs, so I didn't think much of it.

Seconds later, she emerged holding three squares of toilet paper, drying her tears.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen - my little 15-month-old Bean, playing it up like Sarah Bernhardt.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

That is so sweet. Such a confident girl to get over it and move on! She'll show you!