Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bean's latest trick

Bean has always used a pacifier to fall asleep. Her preferred model is the green Soothie. We were all hoping she would eventually find her thumb as a method of self-soothing that didn't have to be replaced...at 12, 2, and 4 AM. That never happened. These days, though, she's adept at finding her Soothie when she needs it (and at falling back to sleep without it).

Interestingly enough, her latest trick combines the pacifier with thumb sucking: she puts her thumb inside the Soothie and sucks away. When she takes her thumb out, the pacifier stays stuck on there, for convenient access. It's too darn cute.

So as I was looking up the Soothie to include a link with this post, I discovered the Wannanub. How cute are those? I wish I knew about them before! I might have to order one now anyway... (What did moms do before the Internet?)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Aw, those ARE cute! It's not too late ... but I would recommend using this lovely gift as a bribe to stop the incessant spitting ;^)